Original Teak Handscraped 4 3/4" wide solid hardwood, featuring golden-brown tones and stunning distressed texture
Constructed of solid Mongolian Teak with a Janka Hardness Rating of 1700, expertly kiln dried and sealed to achieve equilibrium moisture content, and pre-finished with 8 coats of UV Cured Polyurethane for wear protection and scratch resistance
Captivating, exotic wood grain unique to the Teak species
- Random length planks: maximum 48", minimum 12", average 28"
Handscraped, distressed surface texture and beveled edges for a timeless hardwood aesthetic
- Made for on and above grade installation
- 4-sided Tongue & Groove technology for sturdy, rapid, cost-effective installation
- FloorScore certified for indoor air quality and low VOC emissions
- Lifetime residential and 5 year light commercial guarantee
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Product photos and samples do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of the floor.