Engineered hardwood floors by Harper Floors are sustainably sourced and expertly crafted by masters in the industry. Its engineered core provides exceptional stability and combats expansion or contraction due to environmental changes. These floors are finished with an advanced protective layer that requires simple maintenance yet highlights the beauty and texture of the flooring's natural wood grain. Carb II and FloorScore certified for indoor air quality, these floors are made to last and are suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
Adamo is a 1/2" x 7 1/2" European oak engineered hardwood, with dramatic oak graining and characteristic knots in a chic, modern brown shade. This floor is constructed with a 2mm veneer thickness, UV lacquered surface finish for wear protection and easy maintenance, multi-layer core for ultimate stability and multi-grade installation capability, and an undeniable European Oak aesthetic.
- Engineered multi-layer core for strength and stability
- 2mm real wood wear layer that can be re-finished up to 3 times
- Planks up to 75 inches long
- Wirebrushed texture and matte finish to accentuate its natural wood grain
- Suitable for installation on all levels of the home
- 4-sided tongue & groove technology for efficient glue or nail down installation
- FloorScore certified and Carb II compliant for indoor air quality and low VOC emissions
- Lifetime residential and 15 year light commercial warranty