Maple Century 4 3/4" wide solid hardwood flooring handscrafted for style and function, featuring iconic, pillowed edges reminiscent of French contemporary interiors and classic brown tones
Constructed of solid hard maple with a Janka Hardness Rating of 1450, expertly kiln dried and sealed to achieve equilibrium moisture content, and pre-finished with 8 Coats of UV Cured Polyurethane for wear protection and scratch resistance.
- Iconic French-contemporary pillowed edges and exquisite, subtle Maple wood grain
- Random length planks: maximum 48", minimum 11.8", average 28"
- Handscraped, distressed surface texture and pillowed edges for a timeless hardwood aesthetic
- Made for on and above grade installation
- 4-sided Tongue & Groove technology for sturdy, rapid, cost-effective installation
- FloorScore certified for indoor air quality and low VOC emissions
- Lifetime residential and 5 year light commercial guarantee